Leidos is currently staffing for an exciting program, The Office of Satellite and Product Operations (OSPO) IT Security, with positions in Suitland, MD and Wallops Island, VA.
The mission of the National Environmental Satellite, Data and Information Service (NESDIS) is to provide timely access to global environmental data from satellites and other sources, and to promote, protect, and enhance the Nation's economy, security, environment, and quality of life. To meet its mission responsibilities, NESDIS acquires and manages the Nation's operational environmental satellites, operates the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) National Data Centers, provides data and information services including Earth system monitoring, performs official assessments of the environment, and conducts related research.
The available positions include:
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO):
- Requires current CISSP certification with expertise in the applicability of FISMA, OMB mandates to include HSPD-12 and Two-Factor Authentication, NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP 800-53
- Security Engineer:
- Requires at least a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Information Technology or 8 years of experience in IT engineering or IT security; and
- At least one of the relevant Security and/or Architecture certifications from either ISC2, ISACA, or CompTIA Security+
- Project Manager
- Requires PMP certification
We will be opening position-specific requisitions over the coming weeks and will review personnel from this generic requisition for position eligibility