Leidos Defense group is seeking a THAAD Logistics Material Handler in Fort Sill, OK. The candidate will be a member of a support team and assist the THAAD Institutional Division Schoolhouse in the operation, maintenance, repair, and sustainment of the THAAD Fire Control & Communication (TFCC) system and THAAD Launcher system in accordance with established Technical Manuals, procedures, processes, and engineering documentation.
The successful candidate will:
• Handle and inspect electrostatic sensitive devices.
• Be responsible for transportation, receipt, turn-in inspection, and pack & ship activities in support of sustainment operations.
• Manage the requisition, issue, and receipt of repair parts, property, and tools.
• Support the customer in managing and monitoring the maintenance and sustainment program to include scheduling services, system upgrades, and modifications.
• Create, update, and complete Maintenance Actions within allotted time and verify completeness and accuracy of maintenance reports.
• Support the customer's training programs through collaboration with our program partners to ensure highly trained and competent students.
• Understand the customer's expectations and perceptions in order to provide the best support possible; mission, values, and goals.
• Address all comments and feedback received from the customer; receive no negative feedback from the customer.
• Establish trust and confidence by creating and maintaining open, candid lines of communication with the customer and external companies/agencies.
• Perform all duties under minimal supervision and cross train to gain proficiency working with all elements of the THAAD system.
• Demonstrate discipline, adaptability, attention to detail, foster collaboration, sound judgment, and initiative.
• Assist teammates with THAAD specific procedures and overall THAAD operating requirements, as required.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with at least 2 years of experience.
• Must have a practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience, and has a general understanding of industry practices and standards.
• Must possess and maintain a SECRET clearance.
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within six (6) months of hire.
• Knowledge of Physical Security standards and practices (AR 190-13), and COMSEC & CCI handling and utilization.
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and the Microsoft Office Suite.