Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The [Name] Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a [Job Title] to work in our [City, State] office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the [Contract/Program Name] mission. In this mission we...
Leidos has an opportunity to provide leadership support to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC as the Assistant Program Manager (APM) in the Security Division contract. The designated APM assumes the role of PM when the PM is absent or the position is temporarily vacant. This individual will lead and coordinate a team of skilled employee and subcontractor staff that will be supporting the Security Division performing a full range of background investigations, adjudications, acquisition, industrial and other related security services to comply with Executive Orders (EOs), Security Executive Agent Directives (SEADs), Federal Investigative Standards (FISs), FBI Policies, and ICDs which impact people, information, technology, physical, and operational security. This experienced deputy program manager will help implement, execute and monitor program controls and metrics as defined by the customer.
The candidate will be responsible for providing communication to the Sec-D team and customer officials as directed. It is imperative that the individual have knowledge and expertise in this domain arena to include NISPOM and DOJ policy and Executive orders.
Assist in the management and administrative and daily operations of the program.
- Attend regular and frequent meetings with Government customers to discuss / brief workload, contract performance, and emergent issues.
- Produce required contractual and programmatic reports and briefs.
- Responsible for coordinating tasks associated with audits, compliance reviews and inventory.
- Assist in the planning, performance, facilitation and analysis of known and potential risk threats directed at the IC, including but not limited to the FBI
- Current TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining a SCI clearance that includes a requirement to pass a CI polygraph exam.
- Five (5) plus years of experience working in the personnel security field
- Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
- Five (5) years plus experience managing tasks similar to this SOW.
- Prior security management experience.
- Advanced degree in any field of study.