Leidos is seeking multiple Data Entry Operators in Millington, TN to support our NPC ITSS program.
This position will support offices inside Pers-3 at the Navy Personnel Command. The individual at Data Entry will manage numerous documents and support document reviews for information going into a Sailor's Official Military Personnel File. The candidate is responsible for Core production of doc prepping all batch types, validating, verifying and QC'ing forms for the OMPF. Produce the required numbers after proper training with minimal mistakes. You will receive direction from multiple sources and keep track of most up to date information. Proper placement of batch and location. The position requires to use a computer and have some data entry background. Must be able to work alone or within a group. Under immediate supervision, assists in performing routine tasks associated with operating a computer in accordance with detailed instructions. Performs task as assigned by core production supervisor.
- Data entry operator must possess at least one year of data entry experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment.
- Able to update and maintain filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems; respond to questions and provide information; type 40-50wpm, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents; handle incoming and outgoing mail; and keep records of business transactions and other office activities.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to learn the basic principles of core production within a specified time frame.
- Must be able to obtain Interim Secret clearance to start and maintain a Final Secret clearance to remain on the program.