We are seeking a Data/Quantitative Behavioral Scientist. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Scientist will be expected to build statistical models, test hypotheses, interpret, summarize, visualize, and succinctly report on data holdings. The Scientist will perform research on various data sources, to include unstructured data using quantitative and qualitative content analytics. The Data Scientist will plan, organize, arrange, and implement training and outreach activities for various projects and programs across the larger data science community within the customer's space. The Scientist will construct and perform complex database search queries in multiple databases. The Scientist will leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions. The Scientist will drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Data manipulation, analytic/business insight tools, and data visualization experience
• Experience constructing and performing complex database search queries
• Experience/ knowledge of computer science concepts, data architecture, and experience/knowledge of statistics
• Demonstrated ability using statistical analysis, text analytics, and/or analysis of survey or interview-based data
• Experience working with statistical packages (e.g. SPSS, R, or SAS) is preferred
• Experience/knowledge of social network and link analysis tools is preferred (e.g. Palantir, i2 Analyst's Notebook, or Proton)
• Experience working with visual analytics (Tableau) is required
• Experience working and successfully collaborating with IC all source analysts
• Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
• TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
• This is a Senior level position. At a minimum, candidates must have a BS degree + 8 years of relevant work experience, or a Master's degree + 7 years of relevant work experience or a Doctorate + 6 years of relevant experience. A Master's Degree within social science research field: psychology, sociology, economics, anthropology, consumer sciences, market research, or organizational behavior is preferred.