The part-time (32/hours per week) Registrar position works as part of a team of registrars who are responsible for the enrollment and tracking of students, coordination and communication of enrollments with instructors, and status reporting on enrollment. This position acts as the central records facilitator for permanent academic information on current and prior students. This position may also assist with other administrative training support tasks (e.g., verification and support of graduation requirements and onsite support to ceremonies) to ensure the success of the training mission. This position is anticipated to be a 20hr/week position with the possibility of increasing to 32hrs/week.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
• Coordinate day-to-day support and operations of student enrollment requirements.
• Perform course registration for continuing and new students.
• Collect, compile, and analyze student training data and prepare reports for managers.
• Work closely with other programs as requested.
• Monitor attendance patterns and provide timely and useful reports for managing student success.
• Communicate regularly with senior managers to plan, organize and track the growing curriculum.
• Review candidates for graduation to make sure all requirements for graduation are met and provide list of graduates to course directors and managers.
• Schedule classes and classrooms for multiple programs.
- Must currently hold and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Ability to support a flexible work schedule.
- Have a HS Diploma and at least 5 years of experience relevant experience in either administrative, record management, or program support/management.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and experience communicating with a wide variety of customers including senior managers.
- Highly organized worker with excellent customer service skills, intermediate or higher critical thinking skills, and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience properly handling personally identifiable information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as SharePoint and/or other databases.
- Bachelor's degree highly desired.
- Prior training program support/registrar experience.