The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant at The Pentagon.
Executive Administrative Assistant in support of the AFNCR IT Services program. The AFNCR IT Services program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), and other locations, leased spaces, and alternate sites. The major support areas are: IT Operations and Maintenance; Plans, Projects, and Engineering (PP&E). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment.
• Provide administrative assistance to the Leidos program office and functional team leadership throughout the program.
• Focal point for communications to/from the Leidos program office, including with senior leaders from the Air Force.
• Administer compliance programs across the program such as annual drug testing, certification updates, and mandatory training.
• Field complex issues raised to the program management team, triage who needs to be notified and what course of action to take, and then follow-through with the appropriate manager.
• Maintain awareness of all program activities across all functional areas in order to predict and fill in support needs and to better respond when issues do occur.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Administrative assistance experience in a DoD environment.
• Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Knowledge of Air Force, Pentagon, and/or AFNCR program.
• Experience working at the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), and/or Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB).
External Referral Eligible