The role is an experienced Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support the Intelligence Community (IC). The selected candidate will part of a consolidated Security Team directly supporting a newly awarded contract, processing all clearances activities and access for specific IC Agency.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for security clearances, processing individuals for necessary badges, request for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the IC.
- The selected candidate will also support the administration of classified contract.
- Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison between the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the IC customer.
- Candidate will keep informed of IC customer policy changes and interpret/implement those changes within Leidos.
- Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel clearance database(s). The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment.
- High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the ability to operate under minimal supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of IC clearance processing procedures, experience using various databases, and proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704) is helpful.
- Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential, as well as the ability to use discretion will handling sensitive personnel information.
- Candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with ODNI's security regulations, policies, and procedures in order to address and resolve security issues, violations, and questions related to applicable clauses.