The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Strategic Governance Lead in the Washington, DC area. The SGL will support a largescale OSINT program for the US Army, coordinating program activities and requirements with key decision makers.
- Interpret higher authority direction, command guidance, and strategies to accomplish the Director's military intelligence priorities as reflected in the operational goals and missions.
- Provide oral and written advice suitable to influence general officer level audiences on multi-year projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire Army.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence or a related discipline and 12+ years of experience in direct support of Army, DoD and the IC or a Master's and 10+ years of experience.
- 10+ years of experience within intelligence and information issues within the IC.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence or a related discipline.