The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Strategic Governance Lead in the Washington, DC area. The SGL will support a largescale OSINT program for the US Army, coordinating program activities and requirements with key decision makers.
- Interpret higher authority direction, command guidance, and strategies to accomplish the Director's military intelligence priorities as reflected in the operational goals and missions.
- Provide oral and written advice suitable to influence general officer level audiences on multi-year projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire Army.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence or a related discipline and 12+ years of experience in direct support of Army, DoD and the IC or a Master's and 10+ years of experience.
- 10+ years of experience within intelligence and information issues within the IC.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence or a related discipline.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.