Construction Manager/ Consulting Employee Location: Frederick MD
Leidos Engineering offers its knowledge and expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies and independent oversight, combined with proven business acumen. Building our work for publicly- and privately-owned utilities, financial institutions and local governments, we are able to provide our clients with business insight into all sectors of the infrastructure industry.
The Consulting Employee will work as a member of a team with responsibilities for:
- Construction management and monitoring: review and analyze critical project construction schedules and budgets that have been prepared by contractors for one or more ongoing Power & Process projects
- Review the overall project planning and design, including: integration of procurement, construction and final facility commissioning.
• Typically requires a Bachelor's of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field required with 10+ years of experience in heavy civil construction.
• Ability to review QA/QC reports and relay all pertinent issues
• Team player with ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff
• Overall strong Project Controls background
• Familiarity with Contracts Management