Leidos Enterprise and Cyber Solutions, a part of the Defense Group, has an immediate opening for a Cyber Service Delivery Manager at Fort Meade, MD. The candidate will support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program. GSM-O provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs.
Provide leadership for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager and other Task Order leadership across all sites.
- Delivers on day-to-day mission requirements.
- Leadership of Contract Delivery Requirements List (CDRLs) and Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs).
- Employee responsibility - Organizationally, take care of the employees.
- Participate in DISA DCO working groups.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 2 baseline certification (CISSP, CISM or equivalent).
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+ years of relevant experience (relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, GLSC or CASP
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology
External Referral Eligible