Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Project Coordinator supporting our team in Morgantown, WV. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with an outstanding team of software developers and engineers to produce software on behalf of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). Position requires US citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
The Project Coordinator will work in a dynamic team environment and ensure the efficient management of tasks and resources at the direction of and in coordination with the Program Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate technical knowledge and show excellent organization skills. Additionally, the Project Coordinator may be required to work with the Tier II Help Desk team to track ticket initiation and progress through ticket closure.
- Support the project manager with budget and deliverable tracking, project reviews, maintaining project files, interfacing with the project team, financial administrator, and organization.
- Perform technical writing tasks including proofreading work prepared by others, editing and formatting work prepared by others; checking grammar, punctuation, term usage and general readability. Support development of contract deliverables.
- Provide project coordination for the project team including assembling review packages, reviewing for compliance with established project standards.
- Production of reports, briefings, and correspondence according to project and Leidos standards.
- Track and report program activities.
- Working with help desk personnel, develop and release Help Desk notices to the field
- Track released Help Desk notices and compliance with help desk directives, including baseline applicability of help desk notices
- Maintain status of help desk tickets and help to keep accurate status of tickets
- Maintain schedule of help desk duty across help desk team
- Other duties as required.
- U.S. Citizenship required and ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year related experience or HS diploma and 3-4 related years experience; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Exceptional writing abilities including grammar, punctuation, proofreading and editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Dependable with strong work ethic and 'can do' attitude.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Desires to learn and grow, and has an ability to self-teach with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Experience with software engineering processes or software programming
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket)