We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Candidates should be comfortable operating in all phases of the application lifecycle. Use of industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged, along with a dedication to staying educated on current technology trends. In this position you will provide web design and development expertise in support of both new application development tasks and maintenance. Developers are expected to have excellent technical acumen and be highly self-directed and motivated. You will be part of an agile team where communication skills and the ability to execute within the established development process are paramount to yours and the team's success. Developers support the entire product lifecycle to include systems engineering and requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- Current/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Background in Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC WMS/WFS
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience writing automated functional and cross-browser test suites
"External Referral Eligible"