The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will SENS3 desktop environments to ensure Service Level Agreements are met, including:
- Provisioning desktop hardware devices to users upon approved Government requests;
- Replacing desktop hardware devices based on preplanned technology refreshment lifecycles identified in the TRP;
- Planning major updates to desktop operating systems and general-purpose desktop applications for inclusion in desktop and laptop images;
- Preparing, testing, and deploying vendor functionality updates to desktop operating systems and general-purpose desktop applications;
- Preparing, testing, and deploying vendor security updates to desktop operating systems and general-purpose desktop applications;
- Patching, configuring, updating, and maintaining software in the desktop images, including, but not limited to: (a) Operating system; (b) Office automation and productivity software; (c) Other general-purpose desktop applications;
- Configuring and maintaining images and configurations on laptop devices in Travel Kits to the same standards as general-purpose desktop images.
The candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- A Bachelors degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience performing operating system configuration and deployment, application management, and/or desktop management using replication technologies;
- Experience in applying vendor/OEM patches and fixes using standard tools such as MS SCCM or equivalent:
- Experience in creating secure, compliant desktop images for deployment across an IT enterprise.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- DHS Experience
- Security+ Certification
- MCSA or MCITP Certification
- Knowledge/Experience ITSM tools
- Experience in Agile Development teams