Leidos currently has an opening for a Graphics Artist. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, independent, self-starter for a challenging position documenting software applications process flows, screenshots, and functionality.
Candidate will develop graphics of software application, process flows, screenshots, and functionality. Candidate will develop sophisticated, real-time images to enhance the refactoring of applications for a CLOUD environment. Work include working with software developers and engineers.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience with technical writing for the Department of Defense or must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information BS, MS or PhD in CS, Graphics, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of experience documenting the migration of applications within a Microsoft Azure and AWS environment. Ability to adhere to identified coding standards.
- Previous experience working with version control systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures.
- Other requirements:
- Experience with HLA/RTI systems
- Exposure to 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, or similar modeling tools.
- Knowledge of graphics hardware and GPU internals.
- Experience with high performance computing.
- Exposure to unit testing, continuous integration and code reviews
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
- Ability to show Microsoft Office expertise
- Flexibility and patience in order to work in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Requires US citizenship and active SECRET clearance. ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE
- Experience with modeling and visual simulation systems, or real time graphics programming. Experience with Cloud based enterprise graphics. Experience with scripting languages such as Python or bash.