The Leidos NISC III program is looking for a .NET developer to join our team in Washington, DC and support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
The candidate must have experience developing .NET, Model View Controller (MVC) framework, Oracle or MSSQL solutions.
• Experience with MVC, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, XHTML and CSS.
• Hands-on expertise with ASP.NET, WWF, WCF using Visual Studio artifacts and designing and development of SOA Services using Restful Services / WCF.
• Experience with web services oriented architectures, MS SQL and Microsoft SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
• Experience with AJAX Extensions and Toolkit Controls, Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Libraries and SQL server.
• Experience creating and updating complex Queries, Tables, Keys, Procedures, Triggers and Functions in SQL Server.
• Proven experience architecting IT solutions to create or replace complex legacy IT systems from inception to closeout.
• Understanding of DevOps engineering framework.
• Experience with full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using waterfall, Agile or a combination of both.
• Understanding of Agile methodology including Scrum and Kanban.
• Understanding of load balancing architecture.
• Demonstrated ability to engage customers to resolve root cause issues in a positive, non-adversarial manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and pass FAA security screening for positions of public trust.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar area and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Master's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
• Experience with SharePoint development, Add-ins, PowerShell Scripts, Bootstrap, CSS, Entity Framework, Quartz, responsive web design, and DevOps.
• Experience with creating SSIS Packages for Data migration and ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
• Experience using SharePoint, JIRA and Microsoft Project.
• Experience with AngularJS and jQuery.
• Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT.
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture, DOT and NIST Security and Privacy Standards, and Contingency Planning guidelines.