The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Contracts Manager.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The Principal Contracts Administrator is responsible for all contractual administration/management in support of the National Aviation Maintenance and Logistics Services (NAMLS) program for the United States Customs and Border Protection.
• The candidate will have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for various CP, FFP, CR, T&M Government contracts including RFP/contract scope analysis, hands-on contract requirements development including terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
• Acts as primary interface between customer and the programs being supported for all contractual related issues.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with management regarding contract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
• Coordination of Low Risk Cost/Price Proposals / Cost/Price Change Proposals
• Candidate will be responsible for overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
• Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting program execution and a portfolio of contracts.
• Candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple work activities in a fast-paced operational environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
• Candidate will frequently interact - written, oral, and face-to-face - with the government, other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers
• BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must be a US Citizen, and ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with multiple Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting types: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
• Experience working with Collective Bargaining Agreement/Represented Workforce experience is desired
• Prefer candidate with prior contract administration with aviation maintenance type contracts