The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Training Specialist - DCGS-A - MOS 35T MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator (Senior ) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ with duty at Goodfellow AFB, TX. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Formulate and execute organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Use prior experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, and interactive multimedia instruction).
- Develop requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to complete the Army Basic Instructor Certification (ABIC) Course, or a DoD/Service equivalent, program
- Top Secret Clearance with Current CI Polygraph
- Four years' experience in MI Systems Maintenance (35T) or comparable Area of Concentration for Warrant Officer and Officer, two of which are in training development
- Prefer DOD 8570.1M IAT II with a current baseline certificate and computing environment certificate
- NET/DTT experience preferred
- Operational Test experience preferred
- Instructor certified with experience on platform
- Have NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, and GSENET accounts
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience