The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Training Specialist - Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) - MOS 35F - All Source Analyst Intermediate Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Responsible for the formulation and execution of organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance Current CI Polygraph
- Ability to complete the Army Basic Instructor Certification (ABIC) Course, or a DoD/Service equivalent, program
- Two years' experience in All Source Intelligence Analyst or their comparable Area of Concentration for Warrant Officers and Officers.
- Two years' experience with training development
- NET/DTT experience preferred
- Instructor certified with experience on platform instruction
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11