The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Test Script Writer in Northern VA.
The Test Script writer will develop, edit, and research application manuals for testing application functionality. Test Script writer will prepare technical manuals and technical publications as a result of refactoring and preparation moving applications to a CLOUD environment. Will coordinate with migration team members during the entire process.
Develop Test Scripts against technical manuals and the latest theories, developments, and concepts in cloud migration. Assess all training manuals and user guides for all audiences, including operators and maintenance technicians. Examination newly developed training and technical manual material and red-line edits to update the latest operating procedures. Support the evaluation of management and migration of applications to a cloud based environment.
Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience with technical writing for the Department of Defense.
- 3+ years of experience with military technical writing
- 3+ years of experience with training material verification and editing
- Knowledge of Army training and technical writing standards
- Knowledge of Mil-Std 40051, Mil-HDBK 1222
- Ability to maintain accurate technical publications
- Ability to manage multiple technical publications programs for complex systems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
- Ability to show Microsoft Office expertise
- Ability to travel up to 25% - CONUS/OCONUS
- Flexibility and patience in order to work in a high demand/volume work environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE