Leidos is seeking an experienced Competitive Intelligence/Position to Win (CI/PTW) Analyst who has worked with various technology types and service offerings, and analyzed government Requests for Proposal (RFP) to determine competitive teams' bid strategies and consequently the price and non-price targets that Leidos should propose in order to win a competitive pursuit.
The CI/PTW Analyst is a self-motivated individual who is capable of working both independently and with teams, possessing a unique blend of technical, business, and strategic thinking skills. The Analyst must have the ability to develop detailed analyses of customer buying patterns and budgets, and work with fellow CI analysts to identify likely competitor solutions to RFP requirements, to include price and non-price approaches.
Candidates must understand the government procurement process, the entire capture cycle, the various contract types, and have experience working on proposals and with capture teams. Must have experience with competitive intelligence collection and be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and reprioritize as new opportunities arise. Tasks require knowledge and understanding of current technologies, engineering disciplines and cost modeling. Candidates will work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to incorporate their knowledge framework into the PTW model.
The CI/PTW Analyst must have the ability to present and defend his/her concise analysis and recommendations to capture team members and senior leadership, and therefore needs to possess excellent team and communications skills.
In addition to primary duties, the CI/PTW Analyst will support, and at times lead Black Hat Reviews, and support all necessary Capture Team gate reviews with management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- A minimum of 12 years of experience providing Position-to-Win analyses and assessments
- Competitive intelligence and market research experience
- Experience analyzing government buying trends and budgets
- Cost modeling experience and understanding of financial strategies
- Understanding of the New Business Capture process
- Understanding of the U.S. Federal government acquisition process and contract types
- Strong communication, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with International customers and competitors
- Defense industry knowledge / expertise
- Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance