The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Electronic Records Management (ERM) Program Manager to work at a customer site in St. Louis, MO. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise and IT development skills to help the Office of Security's Information Management Division mission by planning, building and implementing an electronic records management (ERM) system and tools for the customer enterprise. This core effort develops and applies critical ERM tools to enable E-Discovery, auto-categorization, comprehensive information governance, and Federal records management policy compliance for the success of customer's national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Coordinates with various IT planning, design, development, and sustainment activities to interpret and apply records management requirements to customer systems and data to establish procedures for the identification, capture, and transfer of electronic records to the Records Management Program (RMP) for disposition;
- Works closely with systems owners and developers to ensure inclusion of records management requirements into designs and CONOPS for statutory compliance, e.g. OMB Circular A-130;
- Maintains and updates the customer's Electronic Records Management Program Plan and Records Management Metadata guidance; and reviews planned and existing systems and dataset for implications and compliance with ERM requirements;
- Updates and managers the records holding system registry with status of existing and planned systems and datasets; and maintains metrics for system and dataset-level compliance with records management requirements;
- Develops business processes to include technology evaluations, cost analyses, and statements of work; and guides the implementation of electronic recordkeeping systems in accordance with established plans;
- Implements and maintains processes to effect the transfer of electronic records to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA);
- Participates in Intelligence Community (IC), Government, and industry forums to identify and address issues in the management of electronic records.
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering and a minimum 11 years of demonstrated experience in information management within the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment. In lieu of a degree, additional experience will be considered.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, designing, and implementation of electronic record-keeping systems in the IC, DoD or Federal Government.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, and support technical capabilities for the transformation, de-duplication, and transport of structured and un-structured datasets.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining processes to transfer electronic records to the National Archives and Records Administration.
"External Referral Eligible"