Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining technical quality assurance and control systems as it relates to integrated software systems. Duties may include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of client and/or company products.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance experience
- Create integration test plans and develop approaches for conducting various levels of integration testing using real and simulated devices.
- Able to plan, document and execute full system (hardware and software) tests based on stated system requirements.
- Able to develop test harness software and/or incorporate COTS test tools with minimal supervision based on documented system interfaces and requirements.
- Able to debug networking/communication issues using standard tools like "nmap" and "Wireshark".
- Able to work with the development team in root-cause analysis when defects are identified.
- Strong background in Linux (preferably Debian-based distributions).
- Strong background in shell scripting with Bash.
- Familiar with version control repositories (i.e. git, SVN, etc).
- Familiar with continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiar with automated test tools and frameworks.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with electronics laboratory test equipment.
- Knowledgeable regarding basic electro-static discharge safety procedures.
- Strong skills in Python are highly desired.