Leidos has a career opportunity for a Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) Program Requirements Manager to assist the 363d ISR Group in JASSM production management, tasking, tracking and reporting. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance to be considered.
- Manage JASSM production workflow for subordinate targeting units working closely with the 363d ISRG Director of Operations, Chief of Current Operations, Regional Mission Managers, COCOM & AOC POCs, and production units.
- Coordinate with 363d ISRG staff Training, Standards & Evaluation, JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS) Program Office Liaison, and the On-Target Administrators and Developers to facilitate short & long-term planning to address JASSM enterprise production capacity, tasking requirements, operating procedures and instructions, and training and evaluation standards to ensure successful program execution.
- Research and analyze JASSM production metrics in JEMS and On-Target to recommend efficiencies and create weekly and ad hoc reports and briefings.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 (six) years of Air Force ISR experience or 10+ (ten) years of Air Force ISR experience.
- Knowledge of Air Force and Joint targeting doctrine. Candidate must have a broad understanding of AF intelligence functions and the targeting cycle .
- Familiarization with the 363d ISRG JASSM production workflow systems, databases, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to include, but not limited to, JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS), On Target, Joint Targeting Toolkit (JTT), National Production Workshop (NPW), and Google Earth.
- Excellent presentation and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation.
- May require 10% travel.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ (ten) years of USAF ISR experience.
- Knowledge of Air Force operations, doctrine, requirements, procedures and management practices.
- Prior unit level, AOC, C-NAF, and MAJCOM targeting experience is desired.
- Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on EXCEL.
- Experience serving as a USAF Targets Officer or Superintendent (Senior NCO).