The DCGS-A Training Deputy Program Manager assists the PM managing the staffing and execution of all teams and shall possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 15 or more years of verifiable Army Military Intelligence/training experience as either an officer or non-commissioned officer. The Training Deputy PM shall possess documented experience in the planning, execution and management of complex training events occurring simultaneously at diverse locations on systems deployed worldwide. The DPM shall possess experience in preparing and presenting briefings to the highest levels of Army leadership, and a complete understanding of the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
Duties • Assists with the management of the Task Order. • Responsible for managing cost, schedule, performance, and risk across the Task Order. • Manages the performance of technical support projects/tasks IAW Task Order requirements. • Assists and advises the PM, managing the day-to-day activities to ensure programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements. • Oversees the work of Task Order personnel and prioritizes tasks/projects as required. • Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. • Works with customers to ensure resource availability, workload and performance are met. • Communicates project milestones and deliverables.• Assist in the management of complex programs with large number of personnel, equipment, facilities, and geographically dispersed customers. • Serves as the alternate contact for project matters between customers and corporate. • Assists with financial management oversight for the Task Order and maintain budget guidelines and schedules. • Ensures effective utilization of personnel, materials, funds, facilities, and equipment meets the customers' operational needs.
• Bachelor's degree and 15 or more years of verifiable Army Military Intelligence systems experience/training experience as an officer, noncommissioned officer, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the planning, execution and management of complex DCGS-A/IEW/MI Systems Maintenance/training events occurring simultaneously at diverse locations worldwide.
• Intelligence/mission command systems experience
• Experience in managing projects from initiation through closing.
• TS/SCI security clearance required and may be required to pass a CI polygraph examination.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Engineering, Program Management, Business Administration or related fields from an accredited university/ college with 15 years' experience of successful managerial experience on DoD programs and projects that provided worldwide maintenance, training or logistics support.