The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Full Stack C# Developer in Columbia, MD.
The Software Developer/Engineer will join a small team that's mission is to provide Information Assurance (IA) Architecture Analysis and Security Engineering Support for the implementation and fielding of the National Leadership Command Capability in support of Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3), Continuity of Government (COG), and Senior Leader communications. Leidos will consider candidates interested in working a 32 hour work week for this position.
The Software Engineer shall provide software development support for a cyber security related tool that will provide risk assessment teams with a versatile, simple, accurate way to document the risk assessment process
- Collaborate with other software developers and security engineers to identify appropriate security analyses, defenses, and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle to help design embedded security features.
- Analyze software designs and implementations from a security prospective and identify and resolve security issues
- Participate in an agile software development team for new systems development including Scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, and retrospectives.
- Interface with Product Owner/customers to collect, communicate, and understand requirements during product grooming sessions.
- Identify recommendations for improving security documentation and software development process standards.
- Set up and use of build management and configuration management tools.- Implement attribute and role based access control concepts and techniques.
- Set up and configuration of development environments including software development tools, VMWare, and troubleshooting network and/or machine problems as it pertains to the development environment.
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development.
- Develop design documentation including class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, and system architecture documentation.
- Perform trade-off analyses and present options to the customer for review and approval.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 14 years of experience as a Software Engineer on programs and/or contracts with the Federal Government is required.
- The engineer must have experience developing, maintaining and enhancing complex and diverse software systems (e.g. processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- The engineer must have C# and Java script experience. Other languages may be considered on a case by case basis
- TS/SCI with polygraph required