The Full Stack Developer shall be responsible for maintaining and enhancing applications software for highly complex computer systems. The Full Stack Developer must be able to work in a dynamic, highly flexible, team-oriented environment with individual responsibilities for on-time delivery of internal and customer requirements. Flexibility, a willingness to learn new technologies and methods, and an ability to accomplish tasks independently through research and self-study is a significant discriminator.
- Must have a solid understanding of software practices
- Minimum of twenty (20) years of experience as a software engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be an independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
Experience with the following is preferred:
- ReactJS, Bootstrap
- Tomcat, Jetty, NodeJS
- GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven
- Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka,, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Docker, Kubernetes, NGINX
- Linux, with light administration skills
External Referral Eligible