The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Collective Training Exercise Integrator at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander and Foundry Site Director responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises
- Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multi-functional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs
- Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) Soldier or Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) Soldier
- At least 2 iterations in a Combat Training Center (CTC) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience