The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Analytic Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
Individual with an analyst mindset who develops capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices. Primary focus will be on prototype development in the area of analytics focusing on mobile application analysis. The individual may also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
Experience with mobile application concepts and terminology
- Experience with Java/Pig MapReduce
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Familiar with Nifi dataflows
- Web application development experience with GWT, Java Spring and Tomcat
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Git and Confluence)