Leidos has a career opportunity for a Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Develop and maintain assigned analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4- 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Strong Pig and Java skills are required
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Familiarity developing analytics in the QTA (Query Time Analytics) environment
- Knowledge of network encryption metadata and/or hidden services
- Experience with Maven and web services development, Zoom workflows
- Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX and XKS
- Familiarity with C++ a plus
- Work in a team environment