Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Network Transport Security Engineer to support our DISA customer on their Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) team in Fort Meade, MD. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance as required by the program.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Providing tier 2 and 3 operations support for JRSS network components Implementing, testing and evaluating network architecture upgrades, patching, and STIG'ing network devices and troubleshoot network related issues.
- Supporting the design, development, test, and deployment of the JRSS network devices as required for new or upgraded functionality.
- Developing documentation as required to operationalize new or updated capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12 or more years' experience; or 10 years' experience with a related Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience implementing, testing and evaluating network security architectures
- Experience patching network devices and implementing STIGs
- Experience with Symantec/Blue Coat ProxySG
- Hands on experience working some or all of the following:
- In-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
- F5 or A10 load balancers
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Palo Alto Panorama
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Cisco Security Manager (CSM)
- Site-to-site and/or remote access VPN
- Per contract requirements, U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance is required. In addition, you must be able to successfully obtain up to Top Secret based on requirements from the customer and program.
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification is required
- Experience with ASR9000 series routers and IOS-XR
- Experience implementing, testing and evaluating network architectures
- Experience patching network devices and STIG'ing
- Hands on experience working with all of the following:
- Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
External Referral Eligible