The Logistics & Mission Support operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Facility Operations Specialist to work in Missawa Japan. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the INSCOM G4 mission
• Serves as a subject matter technical expert for project management relative to facilities, engineering, architecture and management, to include a detailed technical knowledge of applicable facility regulatory requirements, facility utility infrastructure systems (structural, architectural, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, civil and safety).
• Plan, schedule, and executes facility transformation plans and projects concerned with research, analysis, evaluation, and completion of facilities and engineering management programs and reporting, involves operations, maintenance, repair and construction.
• Serves as office workplace representative in all short term and long range facility planning efforts. Organize and manage implementation of facility maintenance, office renovations, reconfigurations, and furniture & finish installations.
• Directs, coordinates, and plans work to be accomplished.
• Provides guidance on office moves and reconfigurations, including those that require changes in allotted space.
• Develops and implements plans for the performance of preventative maintenance, scheduled/ unscheduled work, and facility sustainment.
• Initiates action for correction or improvements as needed. Serves as a technical expert and furnish technical suggestions and advice on equipment projects.
• Helps oversee the maintenance, repair, construction and operation of all assigned systems and supporting infrastructure. Includes responsibility for work control, planning, infrastructure, and facilities support and operations.
• Prepares cost estimate covering anticipated expenses for facility/infrastructure repairs maintain report, and report of all work performed. Conducts life cycle cost analysis to validate costs as required.
• Develops and implements a program to manage recurring work such as repetitive service calls. Publishes guidance to building occupants for providing notification of recurring services and requesting unscheduled services.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with DPW and BASOPs to ensure equipment maintenances a performed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college/university and 10 years' experience in facility operations.
• Knowledge of Army facilities maintenance and repair operations and related support functions.
• Knowledge of all facility aspects; construction and utility aspects including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and blue print reading and interpretation.
• Ability to direct and manage personnel and resources.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships in overall facilities management.