Leidos is seeking a Program Manager (PM) for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) - Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract II (NISSC II).
NISSC II provides for OM&S of the baseline NISSC II covered systems. The NISSC II covered systems provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in operational work centers at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Peterson AFB (PAFB), Offutt AFB (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB), and other military sites, world-wide.
As the PM, you will serve as the focal point between the Government PM and Leidos management regarding all issues and discrepancies. The PM ensures full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract and has the primary responsibility for task order performance.
The PM has program-wide responsibility with day-to-day focus on program support operations, including: contract, subcontract, finance, security, staffing and procurement support. The PM will monitor and manage NISSC II program performance, risk, cost and schedule; detect any material negative deviations; and develop/implement recovery plans as needed. The PM manages the submission and quality review of all deliverables. This position is contingent upon contract award to Leidos.
• Plan, coordinate, and direct the administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract
• Provide guidance and subject matter expertise for concept designs, development, test, deployment, and sustainment
• Provide technical leadership to support technical planning, integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness for the NISSC II systems
• Manage and control schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort
• Provide direction for operations and ensure compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures
• Provide recommendations for resolution of technical problems
• Manage multiple teams led by subordinate managers and/or supervisors, including subcontractor personnel
• Provide guidance and support for development and delivery of program CDRLs
• Interface with senior Government personnel, technical and non-technical staff, subcontractors, and support personnel
• Support process improvement and innovation
• Ensure compliance with export control and international travel requirements for all international travel
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, or related field with 12+ years of relevant management experience or Master's degree with 10+ years of relevant management experience.
• 7+ years of recent experience as a contractor program/project manager on large (over $150M total value) DoD programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations.
• Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated experience applying project management principles using industry best practices such as the PMBOK.
• PMI PMP Certification or DAWIA Level III in Program Management.
• Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
• Master's degree in engineering, science, business, or related field.
• Prior Air Force Space Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Command, Electronic Systems Center experience or similar experience with the Space Surveillance mission area.
• Experience with Agile and DevOps processes