The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for for Training Specialist - A-ISR Family of Systems (FoS) - Maintainer - (Intermediate) (P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- F ormulation and execution of organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
- Two years' experience in aerial MI Systems Maintenance (35T) or comparable Area of Concentration for Warrant Officer and Officer.
- Two years' experience with training development in aerial systems
- NET/DTT experience preferred
- Instructor certified with experience on platform instruction
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- DOD 8570.1M IAT II current baseline certificate and computing environment certificate
- Task Force ODIN experience preferred
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11