The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Training Specialist - Multi-functional Team (Senior) (P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance with current CI POLY
- Four years' experience in HUMINT, SIGINT or Biometrics
- One year experience on a multi-functional team
- One year experience on how to operate, tip, and que within a multi-functional operational environment
- Two years' experience with training development
- NET/DET/DTT experience preferred
- Two years' experience with Prophet FoS
- Instructor certified with two years' experience on platform
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience
- Knowledge of ADDIE process preferred