The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for a SIGINT Exercise Support (SIGINT SME) (P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Maintain responsibility for compiling the analysis, design, development, testing, and fielding of training artifacts, guides, classroom instruction, and computer-based training (CBT) offerings.
- Evaluate and ensure quality control checks are built into the successful implementation of training plans, deliverables, and strategies. Leverage experience with the DoD.
- 6 years of experience with developing training products for DoD information systems, TRADOC Regulation 350-70.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
- Six years' experience in training design and development
- Qualified as SIGINT senior analyst with requisite expertise in current tactical and strategic SIGINT
- Expert level of experience with Real Time Regional Gateway (RTRG) and the Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Near Time Notional Gateway (NTNG)
- Background in SIGINT M&S and the IEWTPT TCC capability
- Able to travel both CONUS and O-CONUS
*Note: one individual will have duty at the Ft Carson Colorado foundry site.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11