The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for for Training Specialist - Ground FoS (SIGINT - Intermediate) (P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- F ormulation and execution of organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
- Two years' experience with Prophet FoS
- Two years' experience with training development
- NET/DET/DTT experience preferred
- Instructor certified with experience on platform instruction
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Must complete the Army Basic Instructor Certification (ABIC) Course, or a DoD/Service equivalent, program within three months of hire.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11