The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for for Training Specialist - Ground FoS DET (Maintainer - Intermediate) (P) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- F ormulation and execution of organizational training programs for intelligence organizations.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
- Four years' experience in MI Systems Maintenance (35T) or comparable Area of Concentration for Warrant Officer and Officer, two of which are in training development for the Prophet FoS
- Instructor certified with experience on platform
- DCGS-A certification
- DOD 8570.1M IAT II with a current baseline certificate and computing environment certificate
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11
- NET/DET/DTT experience preferred