The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Training Specialist - Biometrics (e.g. BAT-A, SEEK, SET) - (Intermediate) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, interactive multimedia instruction).
- Development of requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Secret Clearance
- Two years' experience as a 35F, 35M, 35L, 35T 31B or comparable AOC for Warrant Officers and Officers (one year Biometrics specific), biometrics experience in any MOS can be used in lieu of MOS requirements
- Graduate of SLC, WOAC or MICCC
- Two years' experience with training development
- NET/DTT experience preferred
- Instructor certified with experience on platform instruction
- Able to lift "2 person lift cases, wear a Kevlar helmet, ride in off-road vehicle, travel via fixed and rotary wing aircraft and sleep on cots
- Meet government administered Biometrics certification plan standard within 45 days on task
- Possess an international driver's license and ID tags
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience