The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for a Training Development Capability (TDC) Training Specialist (Senior) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Apply the Army Learning Policy and Systems that manage the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) to create, develop, and maintain learning products for Military Intelligence Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs), Areas of Concentration (AOCs), and professional development courses for Active Component (AC) and Reserve Component (RC) in all three domains (Institutional, Operational, and Self-Development) of Army learning as described by AR 350-1, Army Training and Leader Development.
- Coordinate in various types of extension and institutional instructional materials and select the most cost-effective media mixes for presenting instruction; update and maintain POIs, lesson plans, Course Administrative Data (CAD), Army Correspondence Course Program (ACCP), institutional training materials and support to installation level troop schools; assess observations, insights, and lessons (OIL) and, in coordination with designated ICoE/RA personnel and/or the COR, integrate OIL into curriculum for relevant training domains.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Six years' experience in the Military Intelligence field, four of which are with training development Expert knowledge and experience with the TDC data base
- Knowledge and ability to use automated development systems throughout the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience