The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR Training SME at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA. This position supports the Air Operations Center's Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Division as part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) ISR mission.
Provide academic, practical exercise, and simulator initial or orientation training for AOC/ISRD personnel with requirements stipulated in AFIs, local OIs, TTLs, and applicable syllabi. Requirements will be tailored to produce knowledge for applicable AOR operations based on the specific AOC's tasked operations. The contractor shall provide in-depth data and analysis of training accomplishments and assessments of training effectiveness via monthly metrics to address specific needs of AOC leadership.
Provide the following support to training:
- AOC/ISRD initial, orientation, mission, and AOR certification training academics as specified by AOC leadership
- Assist with courseware development for each tailored course type. Make applicable changes and updates to courseware as needed with flexibility to change curriculum to meet evolving operational needs
- Provide instruction/training to military, civilian personnel, and other contractors who perform instructional duties to military members.
- Data analysis of training requirements, progress and effectiveness.
- Ensure latest TTPs, processes, and systems/tools are included in training.
Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.