Leidos is currently seeking an IT Consultant to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Global Intelligence NGIC Mission Systems Engineering II (NMSE II). The consultant will support the documentation, management, and maintenance of NGIC Mission Data Processing stakeholder requests to accommodate the processing of new data types being provided to NGIC and accommodate changes to the USG Biometric Enterprise.
- Responsible for supporting the documentation, management, and maintenance of Mission Data processing requests.
- Responsible for the processing of new data types including reformatting and templating of data
- Ability to accommodate changes to the Biometric Enterprise.
- Software requirements analysis, development of software tools used for design, development and maintenance of the platform.
- Responsible for developing technical solutions in collaboration with counterparts to achieve mission priorities and objectives
- Planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
- Requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Requires a min of 5 years of experience deriving and documenting military intelligence application requirements from multiple stakeholder organizations
- Experience with Oracle, XML and JAVA.
- Experience with DoD Biometrics and/or Identity Intelligence (I2) Enterprise (s), including data formats (including EBTS, WatchML, TWPDES, and MatchML) and information sharing processes
- Experience and knowledge with Intelligence Enterprise data sharing processes, to include the use of Pub/Sub operations, webservices, and sFTP appliance use for data sharing
- COMPTIA Security+ certification
- Must currently possess an active DOD TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- 8-10 years IT experience supporting complex multi-tiered systems
- Understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools
- Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
- Understanding of Intelligence Enterprise Infrastructure and security processes, including PKI in order to serve as Tier 1 customer service representative for BI2R system, including ability to diagnosis of BI2R system issues and the ability to aid the registration of new users and troubleshoot of access issues for existing users
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently, or collaboratively across multiple functional areas
- Experience in operational Biometric/Identity Intelligence data processing.
- Experience establishing and/or translating system architecture requirements
- Familiarity with information assurance compliance efforts
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) preferred