The program manager will be responsible for all aspects of the program.
The PM shall serve as the contractor's single TO manager and shall be the contractor's authorized interface with the Government POCs. The PM shall also be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified in this TO. The PM shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of this TO. The PM shall conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule. The PM shall establish and maintain the PMP.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP), at the time of proposal submission.
- Bachelor's Degree with 12 plus years of relevant experience (managing complex Army, DoD or IC projects/operations of a nature similar in scope and complexity as referenced under this TO) or 16 years of relevant experience (managing complex Army, DoD or IC projects/operations of a nature similar in scope and complexity as referenced under this TO) in lieu of a degree.
- Active Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Security Clearance.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in direct support of Army, DoD and the IC
- Minimum five years of experience of intelligence collection or analysis, open source/publically available information collection, structured analytic techniques, social network theory, and operations security in the cyberspace domain or cybercrime, including experience teaching difficult concepts.
- Experience in leadership of complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing the contractor's proposed methodologies and approach for a project or program similar in scope and complexity to this TO in a Defense acquisition environment.