The Homeland Security Solution Operation within Leidos is seeking a proven Systems Application Engineer to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Systems Application Engineer shall:
• Work closely with the development team to integrate their products into production environments;
• Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment;
• Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Engineering and Program Management
• Provision, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and infrastructure
• Establish, contribute and maintain system security standards
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
• Experience within the Department of Homeland Security
• Experience in software development, systems administration, deployment automation, quality assurance, and monitoring;
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.