Leidos is seeking candidates for the position of Sr. Corporate Communication Officer in Springfield, VA. Candidates must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance and be willing to obtain a Polygraph level clearance upon request, to be considered. The Sr. Corporate Communications Officer will support the customer's corporate communications and marketing efforts. This is a high profile position directly supporting a Directorate front office, leading the development of the communication and marketing plans that will be instrumental in shaping the future of the Directorate.
- Develop, coordinate, lead, and execute a strategic communications and marketing plan for the customer's geospatial Source Foundation office
- Develop a communications and marketing program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services provided by the directorate
- Assess communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage VIP requirements with other agency organizations and internal directorate offices
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage office briefings for Agency Director's Operations Intelligence morning update
- Create and review briefings for consistency of message
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree and 15 years of relevant corporate communications, technical writing and marketing/branding experience
- Demonstrated experience assessing communications metrics and data to support senior decision makers at the executive level for strategic communications decisions
- Demonstrated experience leading others in executing strategic communications tasks
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated experience with electronic publishing and the publication production process.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting oral and written communications to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic level decisions in a team environment.
"External Referral Eligible"