The Homeland Security Solution Operation within Leidos is seeking a proven Test Engineer to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Test Engneer shall:
• Create comprehensive, meaningful test cases and test scenarios;
• Support test automation;
• Serve as an expert on system functionality and that of various peripheral devices as well as the requirements that drove system design;
• Create, document, and execute test plans;
• Create test scenarios and/or scripts, document test results, and communicate issues to the development team while also identifying possible solutions and/or workarounds for problems
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
• Experience with testing tools (such as Selenium, Apache JMeter, LabVIEW, or TestStand)
• Experience with test/quality management suites (such as Quality Center or ALM)
• Experience within the Department of Homeland Security
• Significant experience with continuous integration and testing of product releases
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.