Leidos is looking for a Test Lead on a mission-critical program whose purpose is to support the development, modernization, enhancements, operations and maintenance services for DHS/CBP mission critical systems.
• Influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results.
• Recommends and develops new testing solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations.
• Leads and manages works of other technical staff that have significant impact on project results/outputs.
• Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
• Develops automated testing solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices.
• Works to convince others to accept areas view/current practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
• Serves as a subject matter expert within technical domain area.
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
• Has in-depth understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts and their application across range of programs.
• Experience with automated testing tools in a DevSecOps and Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment, using tools such as such as Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, SonarQube, and Fortify
• Experience working in an Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment using tools such as JIRA, Gitlab, Jenkins, BlackDuck, Docker, Artifactory, JFrog XRay, Aqua, and Open Shift or DC/OS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
DHS, CBP, OIT, CBPOIT, PSPD, Passenger, Border, Cloud, Agile, SecDevOps, DevOps