The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening in our Huntsville, Alabama office supporting Production and System Support Line of Business in the role as the Automated Test Equipment Support Deputy Program Manager.
The position will perform as the Deputy Program Manager for the Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Support Program. Position will be the lead for planning, organizing, and reporting of the program . The D PM will assist the Program Manager in the management and leadership of the ATE Support Program to meet the financial and performance objectives and goals. The DPM will monitor, track and report on each program's performance, cost and schedule requirements. Must be able to communicate to team members including the program teams and matrix staff regarding all phases of project control from planning through closure. Likewise, monitor and report solution designs and approaches for tracking milestone progression. The Deputy Program Manager will also lead the Contractor Engineering Technical Support (CETS) personnel within their FMS Position Assignment duties and the program staff in program execution tracking metrics, resource assignment, proposal support, BOE preparation as well as Work Authorization's for new projects.
Bachelors' Degree with 5 or more years of relevant experience. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the Bachelors' Degree Requirement. Masters with 3 years of prior relevant experience.( Relevant experience is defined as experience supervising or leading teams or projects in a DOD environment)
2 years experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Project.
- Experience and/or knowledge of one or more of the following programs:
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- General Purpose Electronic Test System (GETS)
- Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)
- Counter - Unmanned Aircraft System (C-UAS)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAV).
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience leading deployed Field Service Representatives (FSR)
- Senior US Army Officer or Non-commissioned Officer with Logistics, Missile and/or Aviation experience