The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Instructional Design Specialists - J7 to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software training and instructional systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software. Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems. Solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- TOP SECRET security clearance with eligibility for SCI access (Secret to start; TS granted within one year)
- Master's Degree with major coursework in training development, curriculum development, instructional systems design, or a closely related field. (Bachelor's degree in the field of education, with three years' directly related experience may be considered in lieu of Master's degree).
- Minimum of six years' experience in the field of Instructional Design concepts and training strategies.
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience