Leidos is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our Treasury customer in Lanham, MD.
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in an effort to support the DISN's continual expansion, bandwidth growth, network optimization, tech refresh, new capabilities, new services, and other major changes that occur.
- Ensure that transition and integration services tasks are completed on time and within budget, the implementation readied for operation, and integrated into the DISN operations and maintenance baseline.
- Manage engineering and support personnel against project workload in coordination with engineering & implementation vendors to ensure efficient planning and execution of transition and integration tasking.
- Coordinate with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or activity plans, and schedules while maintaining budget guidelines
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and 10+ years related technical experience including 5+ years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of IRS transition plan from TNET to EIS
- Knowledge of the IRS Unified Communications
- Knowledge of IRS business units outside of IT
- Experience briefing IRS executives
- Knowledge and experience in implementing ITIL V3 in a government agency.
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification)